Jeff's Naked Rib Rub

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

kenno2429

Original poster
Aug 30, 2012
Had a question? I bought Jeff's book this summer with the hopes his highly praised naked rib rub recipe would be in there, it wasn't. Before I consider buying his recipe, is this just a sample of his recipe or do you get a list of ingredients that's in it? Thanks

the rub and sauce recipe is the whole thing not a preview. I know it wasn't in his book

I have used lots of rubs both home made and store bought and I kept going back to Jeff's so I don't even bother with the others anymore

I actually PM'ed Jeff about this a week or so ago.  The rub recipe and sauce recipe that he sells through the forum are not included in the book. Was hoping to knock out two birds with one stone by buying the book (i.e. get the recipes and some other cool tips).  But alas, he is keeping those recipes to people on the forum who purchase them and agree to the super secrecy code.

It's really good. He uses simple ingredients and has dialed everything into the right ratios. You can tweak it, but its dialed-in. This goes for both the sauce and the rub. Worth the money!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky