Jealous Devil

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Brewandque

Fire Starter
Original poster
Dec 14, 2020
For those that have used JD in the past or would like to try it I found some JD lump at home depot for $24 for a 20 lb bag. I've never seen it in a store before. Hopefully the quality is the same.

I have used the briquettes and they were good. Their pellets rated well in a head to head test that I saw.

Gonna see if our store has it. If so I’m going to give it a whirl. It is super high rated on naked whiz. I love my B&B but always looking for the best. Thanks for the heads up.

Jealous Devil is excellent lump charcoal. There’s never any lumber or furniture parts in it like I’ve had with other lump. It burns hot as hell, not that I’ve ever been there but I have been to Phoenix. I agree that if you have a Tractor Supply Co. near you should check it out. I recently bought a half pallet because it was on sale for $9.99 a box. 1D518C6B-FC55-466D-9300-A37E5FF58493.jpeg

Never heard of it before, so looked it up at the local TSC. 35 lb bag for $39.99 😲

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky