January 7, 2020

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

daveomak.fs

Master of the Pit
Original poster
SMF Premier Member
Apr 11, 2018
Omak, Washington
FDA voices on food safety
Administrators promise new attention to ag water amid romaine outbreaks

By Guest Contributor on January 7, 2020

Opinion
Fresh produce plays an important part of an overall healthy diet. While millions of servings of fresh produce are consumed safely every day, recent outbreaks of foodborne illness have once again placed produce safety

Continue Reading

Colorado county reports first foodborne botulism death in more than decade
By News Desk on January 7, 2020
Foodborne botulism is rare but potentially deadly.
The death of an El Paso County, CO, woman who died the this past Sept.20 has since been officially blamed on foodborne botulism, the first death of its…
Continue Reading

My wife lives on the stuff Dave. About a month back we threw out a couple of heads and there was none to be found in AZ for week to ten days. I believe a lot of the problem in the Salinas Valley is due to wild hogs crapping in the fields, then get washed throughout the crop when they water. RAY

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.