January 2019 Throwdown

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bmudd14474

Legendary Pitmaster
Original poster
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Jun 1, 2008
Florida
This months theme will be .......................................................

td.png

Game Time Appetizers with a dipping sauce (either homemade or store bought)

Your dish has have something that is smoked. be an appetizer, and have some kind of dipping sauce. So this one will be pretty wide open. If you are thinking of something that a dipping sauce doesn't work for then send me a pm and we can discuss.

If you have any other questions please let me know.

I can't wait to see this one unfold. It will run until end of day 2/4/2019

The rules are the same and available HERE.

Code Word: Touchdown

Please submit all entries to me by the end of the day on 2/4/2019. Please email all entries to [email protected]

Good Luck everyone. Now get those wheels turning.

Im looking forward to all the entries. You guys amaze me with the creativity

This months theme will be .......................................................

View attachment 384610

Game Time Appetizers with a dipping sauce (either homemade or store bought)

Your dish has have something that is smoked. be an appetizer, and have some kind of dipping sauce. So this one will be pretty wide open. If you are thinking of something that a dipping sauce doesn't work for then send me a pm and we can discuss.

If you have any other questions please let me know.

I can't wait to see this one unfold. It will run until end of day 2/4/2019

The rules are the same and available HERE.

Code Word: Touchdown

Please submit all entries to me by the end of the day on 2/4/2019. Please email all entries to [email protected]

Good Luck everyone. Now get those wheels turning.
Sounds fun hopefully I'll have my new whiskey barrel done and ready if not I'll use the uds and the Weber kettle

Just so everyone knows we do have prizes this month just like normal I just didn't post them.

So with the MES still down and this -50f in wind chill and me being under the weather as well I need to ask..

Does the whole thing have to be smoked, or just part of it?

So with the MES still down and this -50f in wind chill and me being under the weather as well I need to ask..

Does the whole thing have to be smoked, or just part of it?

It says something has to be smoked. So I would say part of it is good to go.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky