Jambo VS PCC

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

countryrocker212

Fire Starter
Original poster
Mar 11, 2010
Illinois
I plan on upgrading to a serious smoker next year and already looking. I'm thinkin either a jambo backyard or the peoria custom cooker backyard model. Has anyone cooked on or seen ither of these? What make's a jambo such a special pit other than insulated firebox which can is an option on the pcc. I plan on doing normal cooks for 10 people and trying a competition or 2 next year. I would like the pit on a trailer depending on price or I may do that later on. Also the Jambo is 7 gauge and the pcc is 1/4 inch. Would that 1/16th of an inch make a difference especialy dealing with Illinois winters. Thanks for the help

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky