Jamaica Sunset

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

jseiber

Fire Starter
Original poster
Dec 10, 2007
Clinton Tennessee
I know that this has nothing to do with cooking, but I spent all of last week in Jamaica. I took this picture just before sunset in Montego Bay, and thought that some of you would enjoy it.

jamaica_sunset.jpg

Great pic! It's making me very envious as I still have 8 inches of snow in my back yard.

Take care, have fun, and do good!

Regards,

Meowey

Have you ever been to St Lucia? It is a nice laid back island. Are you staying at Sandles? Hit one of the street festivals in town......

The weather was warm for sure, actually a little warmer than I cared for. I boarded the plane in Atlanta, and it was 34 degrees, snowing and very windy. 2-1/2 later when we stepped out of the airport, it was 88 degrees, sunny and very humid. The temps were in the mid to upper 80s each day, with lows around 70 each night.

Beautiful picture. I think it's even prettier than the sunset here. I live about two blocks off the beach (Gulf of Mexico) and a group of us usually meet about a half hour before sunset each afternoon to enjoy the sunset. A glass of Merlot and the sunset with a group of friends is a wonderful way to end the day. Thanks for the picture.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky