Jalapeno/Pepper Cheese Kielbasa

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

TNJAKE

Epic Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Nov 26, 2019
Ridgetop TN🇺🇸
Evening fellas and non fellas......and those of you hanging on by a thread. Been kinda going through some stuff I received from my BIL from Home place pastures and trying to review some of it. They make their sausage, brats and such in house and the quality is top notch. Nothing weird for ingredients and they use cure #1 instead of celery powder. He sent me several packs of these jalapeno/Pepper Cheese kielbasa's.
IMG_20220525_190812.jpg

IMG_20220525_190827.jpg

Got them on the kettle and cooked em up
IMG_20220525_191625.jpg

Didn't take long
IMG_20220525_191840.jpg

In a bun with peppers, onions and spicy beer mustard
IMG_20220525_192754.jpg

Short post but these things are delicious. Had brats a few days ago. He also sent me probably some of the best andouille sausage I've ever seen. That will go into a pot of homemade red beans and rice this Saturday. Also have a belly I made bacon out of. Will slice and post tomorrow. Don't sleep on these folks. Home Place Pastures has some really good stuff

Dang that looks good Jake.

Point for sure
Chris

Reactions: TNJAKE
I’d take a plate of that any day Jake, looks real tasty! Hope ya had a cool beverage to help wash it down!

I bet those are good . Love the cured sausage links grilled .
Nice cook on those too . Takes that hot fire in my opinion .

Damn.. That looks good.. nice job...

Just wondering if you cooked anything else... cuz that sure seems like a LOT of charcoal for 4 sausages ...

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky