Jalapeño Popper Chicken Casserole

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Man Jeff, that looks fantastic. you know we go through jalapenos around here like Grant went through Richmond. I'd destroy a huge plateful of that!!

Robert
These canned jalapeños were pretty hot too! This casserole is a fav of mine.

I have bunch of leftover rotisserie chicken left over. Man those Sam's are so big and good! Was thinking some kind of mexican casserole than remembered this. What do you think about adding rotel?

I have bunch of leftover rotisserie chicken left over. Man those Sam's are so big and good! Was thinking some kind of mexican casserole than remembered this. What do you think about adding rotel?
Perhaps right into the cream cheese mixture sparingly. You want to not get it runny or integrity of holding together will be iffy.

I attempted to scale this for us regular people. Hope I got it right.

Edit add ranch dressing

1674752573395.png

And for me:

1674752606000.png

Look and see if this sounds about right Jeff

Attachments

• 1674748168913.png
    1674748168913.png
    267.5 KB · Views: 12
  • 1674748204265.png
    1674748204265.png
    269.7 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
Reactions: jcam222
Don't know how I missed this, looks great into my bookmarks.

Brian thanks for bringing the proportions down to feeding half an army...lol

• Haha
Reactions: jcam222
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky