It's HOT!!!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I am sweating like a man here in south Georgia. I went outside to pick some tomatoes to roast and was soaking wet when I got back in. I like to call it the redneck wet t-shirt contest. LOL!

Last edited:
Deltadude

I also live in the Sacto area, Elk Grove actually.  Moved intot he brand new house 8 yrs ago.  Just had a whole house fan installed in May.  Hvae not ran the a/c but a few days this entire summer. we will open the houe at night leave the whole house fan on low and it will be in the mid to low 60's in the house in the morning.  We close up thedoor, windows blunds and shutter before we go to work and even on the hottest day sicne we had the fan installed the inside of house only got up to 82* upstaires The fan along with the delta breezes are awesome.  you will love the whole house fan.

Well it's only 92 here today because the remnants of a tropical storm have us solidly under cloud cover, but the humidity is brutal.  This is by far the worst time of year weather wise. November can't get here fast enough!

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky