Italian Pork Butt

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Looks good Edge, nice piece of work! RAY
Thank you Ray, is much appreciated.

looks delicious!! thanks for sharing!
Thank you tbern tbern

I am duly impressed!! That looks amazing and the flavors you created with the spices in the pork must have been drool worthy. Very nice job and a beautiful meal. Be proud of that one sir :emoji_wink:

Robert
Thank you Robert, this one might even be worth of a try in your famous kitchen. The Italian flavors were fantastic.

Very Nice! I will have to try that out one night! I'm sure the guys at the firehouse would love it! They are my guinea pigs!!! LOL!!!
Thank you Keith, this was really delicious. The richness of the butt plays big hear, I used a sweet white wine rub down first to stick the traditional Italian spices and salt. No doubt you would take this over the top. Resting over night after rolling is an important step before cooking.

If it tastes half as good it looks, I'd eat the whole thing, or die trying lol.
You are very kind Doug, thank you. I think you would like it this a lot.

Looks excellant!
Thank you Mr. Jim.

Looks divine!!!
Mouth is watering looking at it.

Lucy
Thank you very much Pixie. Much appreciated.

Heck yeah Eric. I'd hit that big time
Thanks Jake, this was a big hit. Very nice to break the rotation.

Bingo, that is a very nice plate! I would gladly share it with ya!
Thank you civil, you would be welcome anytime.

Who needs sides when you have a pretty piece of meat like this .
I could slice and right on a nice Keizer bun
Fantastic
1661249807583.png

David

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky