Italian All-Meat Fattie

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
I will be making that. Hum.... cook it, then chop it up and put it in a pizza... or in a calzone.... hum....

Just been here a few days and you guy's just blow me away with some of the Ideas you come up with. Man that looks good!!! Way to go Albert! I'll have to try that one.
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

Man that looks awsome.
points.gif

Ellymae, great idea on that calzone....I have great weakness for a good calzone
PDT_Armataz_01_12.gif
I took a slice of the leftover fatty, chopped it up, gave it a quick sautee and cooked it in with some scrambled eggs for breakfast. Delicious!

I usually make the same style, but add some green olives, mozarella or provolone, and a dash of marinara sauce.....

Just have to be careful to get it all in there and not have a blow out.

Thanks for the post

I want to try that. Looks amazing. We have a good friend who doesn't like many vegetables this would be a good alternative. Thanks for sharing.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky