ISO Yoder Cheyenne or Comparable Offset

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

ExOnMS

Original poster
Aug 13, 2018
Chicago, IL
Hey everyone, only a year in to the whole smoking world, currently have a UDS and a small 14in WSM...in search of a quality offset. Ive done a good amount of research, and everything I've seen has me hesitant to go the cheap route (thought about an Oklahoma Joe, but it seems they're nothing but trouble).

I have my eye on the Yoder Cheyenne, but am not quite sure about dropping that sort of cash just yet (no dealers around me, so I'd be paying for the smoker + shipping). If anyone is looking to sell one used (or is selling what they would consider to be a comparable product) I'd love to hear from you!

Thanks a lot, and of course any tips/advice would be great...not sure if the classifieds forum is the spot for this, so if not, I apologize.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky