ISO Lang 36 or 48 patio smoker

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

limpbrizkit

Original poster
Apr 13, 2017
Greenville, SC
Please let me know if you have or hear of anyone looking to sell a used Lang 36 or 48 patio smoker in good condition.  Looking for a smaller backyard offset and the Lang construction is second to none.

PM me or text at Eight6Four - Six2One - Zero3Nine3

Thanks,

Max

Thanks for looking out man.  BUTT, That is the exact one that was purchased out from under me.  I told them I come up Saturday to get it.  Then I was told another guy committed to buy it tomorrow.  Then, today, I was told that someone got their first and bought it before me or the other guy.  Had I known it was a race to sell it, I would've hit the road last night!

Thanks for looking out man.  BUTT, That is the exact one that was purchased out from under me.  I told them I come up Saturday to get it.  Then I was told another guy committed to buy it tomorrow.  Then, today, I was told that someone got their first and bought it before me or the other guy.  Had I known it was a race to sell it, I would've hit the road last night!
Aww sorry to hear that! you might have to save a little and just buy a new one. its purchase you will never regret!

Happy Smoking,

phatbac (Aaron)

I'm looking for a Lang 48 Hybrid Deluxe Patio. As soon as I find one I will list my Lang 36 for sale. I bought mine in 2014 and it's been garage kept. I may be too far from you but an option to consider. If I find mine, you may be on my travel route and we can work something out.

I appreciate it, but I just found a 36 patio this past weekend in Jacksonville, FL. Little bit of a drive for me, but well worth it.  About 3 years old, with the upper sliding rack, a cover, and a cord and a half of pecan and oak...all for $800.  Jacksonville was a nightmare getting through with the Lang on the trailer. I-95 through Jacksonville is under construction.  I already had 5 smaller ratchet straps, but that wasn't enough to keep the Lang from shifting.  Had to stop and buy some more straps to get back to South Carolina.  Glad to have her home safe and sound.  Thanks for everyone's help and suggestions.

I appreciate it, but I just found a 36 patio this past weekend in Jacksonville, FL. Little bit of a drive for me, but well worth it.  About 3 years old, with the upper sliding rack, a cover, and a cord and a half of pecan and oak...all for $800.  Jacksonville was a nightmare getting through with the Lang on the trailer. I-95 through Jacksonville is under construction.  I already had 5 smaller ratchet straps, but that wasn't enough to keep the Lang from shifting.  Had to stop and buy some more straps to get back to South Carolina.  Glad to have her home safe and sound.  Thanks for everyone's help and suggestions.
Thats awesome!

I hope you end up loving your Lang as much i as love cooking with mine!

Happy Smoking,

phatbac (Aaron)

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky