Is this too much smoke

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Here's your full-size pic... I removed the "th_" from the filename to point to the full pic instead of the thumbnail

Thanks man, i dont know why i can't post them in a full size, i guess i have some learning to do with this photo buckett.

The photo looks perfect for what is known as TBS
PDT_Armataz_01_37.gif

GOOD JOB!!!
Marvin

I like the stack on your smoker. Did it come that way, or was it a mod? I have a smoke hollow electric, and all it has is a littel hole in the back about the size of a dime. But with that, and the fact that a good bit of smoke excapes threw the door, all seems well. For an electric it makes grerat Q. My only real concern with it is the heat seems to swing pretty high. If I have it where it will come on at say 200, it will heat to about 230 then drop and heat up again as needed. That seems fine, but now and then it seems to go to 250-260 or higher. Maybe it is the combonation of the wood getting hot, and the smoker it'sself. It's driving me nutty.... I'm about ready to try and sell it threw craigs and buy something else.

dribron... the smokestack was a mod, it seemed like the smoke would get stale without the vents i made the stack on top and a couple holes on bottom and now my chips burn alot better and i am getting a cleaner tasting smoke. and about your heat swing issue, i dont seem to have that problem mine varies about 10* at the most.

Now thats it to me the ever wondering "Thin Blue Smoke"

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky