Is there a recall on masterbuilt electric smokers for the power circuit board melt down

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Is there a recall for the masterbuilt electric smoker power circuit board melt down?
Hi there and welcome!

I don't know of one but I also don't check their site.
I do know that the lower power circuit board can fail and it seems it's very hard to get a replacement part since the pandemic.

You can always wire around it and use a PID controller to control your smoker and have a 10x better smoker than what masterbuilt makes brand new.

The MES body and construction is fantastic. The electornics and electrical components are bleh. The rewire is simple.

Let us know if this is something you may need to consider because in my mind the best MES is a rewired one with a PID controller :D

Reactions: normanaj
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky