Is something wrong with the chat section? Are you all getting losts of download files?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

virginiasmokesignal

Meat Mopper
Original poster
May 21, 2009
Grundy, Virginia
Hey Friends,

For two nights I have been on the chat page at about the same time I always am but their is no one there to chat with, it might show one or two people in chat but they appear not to be there, is something wrong with the chat room???

Question #2, ever since the web-site up grade the other day, if I go to a section of the web site that I have not been to lately I get a notice that I need to download a file for this section of the site.  I always give the system permission to download the file but it does not seem to change anything.  It just seems to me that since the last update the site is a lot less user friendly.  Is anyone else having this problem????

Your SMF Friend,

Barry 
biggrin.gif

Hey Barry,

Alot of it is dummys like me who leave chat and forget to log out . Still shows i'm there even if i'm sleeping

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky