Is anyone still i this group?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Ok cool i just saw the old threads and wondered if anyone was still posting in here. I do BBQ on the side and for fun. Selling plates this weekend. just picked up a 270 gallon tank ill be turning into a reverse flow smoker hopefully by end of summer.

Look on the home page and you will see a carousel those are current top post below that you will see current post on top of the page click on recent for a lot of fresh post.

Warren

I'm here as well. I didn't know there was a Georgia smokers group, lol. Only took me 2 1/2 years!

Well there’s 3 of us so at least I’m not talking to myself

Well there’s 3 of us so at least I’m not talking to myself
That's a good sign. LOL. I'm sure there's others from Ga here that might not have known just like me. Maybe they'll join in too. It would be nice to keep this going.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky