iowa noob

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
thanks again-- just read for an hour about your monster. Tuning plates, smoke stacks, pre-heating, too much hickory, wood supply problems.... well, we'll just keep pluggin' along.

thanks, everyone, for the welcome, & I will visit the woody area.

Mike

welcome mikey!! awesome lookin rig! coming from detroit, i'm thinking it's about 8 hrs to come down and help ya warm that baby up!!
PDT_Armataz_01_12.gif
I wouldnt touch the color, in fact the flame job sounded cool, maybe with yellow...
you'll learn a ton on this site, it's quite addictive
PDT_Armataz_01_36.gif

Bubba

PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif
Welcome to the SMF
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif
Great looking smoker ya got there..definately like that "pull out" rack. The orange is great also.

mikey2gunz welcome to the forum. You've got yourself a nice smokin machine. Hang with it, learn it's personality, and keep reading.. you're gonna be the hit of the neighborhood soon. And keep it orange.. it's cool

Keep Smokin

Man O man, I'm jealous, that is exactly what I'm looking for....check e-bay everyday.
icon_cry.gif
Tons of character!!!!
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif

EDIT....The smoker that is!!!

i just realized you were salivating over my smoker, not the wood deal. sorry.... anyways, i got lucky- nobody bid on it with a $500 opener... i came back from a road trip (work) and it had expired- i called the guy and he sold it to me for that instead of re-listing it.

i could call him and ask him if he'd build another for the same for you.......or call and get his permission to give you his number....p.m. me if interested!!

mike

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky