Iowa Cheesesteak Delights

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Ishi

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
May 30, 2018
I had a package of rare top round in the freezer that I cooked a few weeks ago. The daily challenge is what’s for supper during this shutdown. We got a idea and ran with it and glad we did.
The onions and a few green peppers were cooked on the pellet grill and the hoagie buns were toasted at the same time.
The buns were pulled and the thin slices of top round were add and once cooked the provolone cheese was placed on top for a gooey delightful meal.

4D71AA69-33AA-47BE-994F-F457EE77657B.jpeg

650D038B-B3E4-4E9E-BBBB-8BEBFF7E6743.jpeg

7245CFED-AEE9-48B4-867C-E6A1553F09C7.jpeg

B308686C-3898-466D-B7D1-EBB171E7B9CC.jpeg

D8C13BA2-A83F-4C24-ABF8-3F28D5ADEB40.jpeg
J

[/QUOTE]
I love a good cheesesteak and those look fantastic!
Thank you
Now those are some awesome looking cheese steaks!
I will make them again very soon. Next time will be for guests

Ryan
Nice job on those cheesesteaks!
Thank you!
Cheese + steak = YUM, those look great man.
Thank you!
That ain't no Steak-Umms that's for sure.

Nice looking feast.
Thank you! Leftovers tonight
Lol...I read "Iowa Cheesecake Delights." :emoji_laughing: It sure looks good!
You had me worried I made a mistake on the title:emoji_sunglasses:
Beautiful cheesesteak! Yummy!
Thanks and yes very tasty
Looks lovely, but, my arteries let out a shriek, I would be all over that
A little cheese won’t hurt :emoji_wink:
Wow that looks phenomenal!
Congratulations on the rotator ride!
Thanks! I get dizzy very easily but it worth it!
These are on my shortlist! Excellent cook! Sign me up!
Thanks
Helluva sammich! Looks great!
Thank you!

Reactions: Titch
Thanks everyone! I’ve learned a lot from all the great members on this site.
I tried the multi quote for the first time but I need help on that function:emoji_relieved:

Awesome job, and congrats on the ride! Question: You cooked/smoked the beef, let it cool, then froze it? Then you thawed it out? How did you thaw it? I have a beef round I smoked and froze and I have no idea what to do with it.

Awesome job, and congrats on the ride! Question: You cooked/smoked the beef, let it cool, then froze it? Then you thawed it out? How did you thaw it? I have a beef round I smoked and froze and I have no idea what to do with it.
Thank you! I smoked the roast then wrapped it in Saran Wrap and placed in fridge for one day the sliced it very thin. Now I vacuum seal about everything after a cook if it goes in the freezer.
Normally I let meat thaw out in the fridge if frozen.

Thanks guys! I appreciate it.
I’m struggling with this multi quote stuff! Can someone help a techno tard:emoji_relieved:

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky