Intro

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

mrjim

Original poster
Jan 13, 2006
Just signing in.
Using a Bradley Smoker. Have it 2 days; I made brined smoked chicken and it was great.
Will cook pulled pork for the Patriots win in Denver Saturday :) :)

MrJim, Welcome to Smoking Meat Forums. I hope that the Patriots loss to Denver didn't spoil you appetite. :mrgreen: My daughter is a Patriots fan and my grandson is a Bronco's fan. Needless to say it made for some interesting "off-tv" entertainment.

Lot of neat stuff here to learn and try, I wish you the best that the blue smoke has to offer. Check out tulsajeffs smoking eCourse, it has a ton of good info and is well worth the time to read.

My pulled Pork did not taste as good 4th Quarter.

Thanks for message.

Jim

MrJim,

Sorry to hear that New England lost, but I had to cheer on Denver. I have been a football fan of Jake the "Snake" since his college days at Arizona State University.

My prediction came through as Pittsburgh beat Indianapolis. I like Pitt as they are becoming the Iron Curtain of the past. Like the 70's Pitt team. They have great coaching and probably will get better with more draft choices.

The Superbowl looks like anyone can win this year.

Randy

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky