Intro

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Alby

Original poster
Feb 28, 2022
Long time lurker, first time poster. Figured I better introduce myself. Been into SMF since years back when I built my first mini-wsm with instructions from this site for making Scarbelly wings and it's been all good eats from there. Graduated to a OKJ barrel for bigger jobs but I still love the mini. See you in the bacon threads!

Welcome from Virginia! Wow, Scarbelly wings (RIP)! I have not heard that in a while……now I know what I’m doing this weekend!

Welcome to the madhouse buddy lol
madhouse.jpg

Welcome from Mississippi! Glad you decided to join up. Look forward to your post and pics.
Jim

Welcome, I built a mini back in the day… pretty versatile little grill/smoker… especially handy when camping!

Scarbelly wings huh, don’t get much better than that!

Welcome from Iowa! Have a pic of your mini ?

Ryan

Party Q goes on the left side. I was contemplating electric for overnight smokes but with the Party Q I can run it with very little attention. Picked up the Bronco for bigger jobs but I like the results in the mini better.

IMG_20220305_161548.jpg

IMG_20220305_155814.jpg

Reactions: Brokenhandle
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky