INKBIRD

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

SmokinAintEasy

Fire Starter
Original poster
Dec 31, 2019
Got my new tool In the mail today, did the test and am surprised on how accurate this thing is. Can’t wait to use it on some meat.
shoutout to INKBIRD on a legit product.
3D70E94A-181B-4875-8479-C818936680B1.jpeg

Congrats I have many of the products they make and while they have instructions on how to calibrate them I've found the ones I've received were so accurate out of the box I didn't need to calibrate them

Reactions: Inkbirdbbq
Congrats I have many of the products they make and while they have instructions on how to calibrate them I've found the ones I've received were so accurate out of the box I didn't need to calibrate them
:emoji_grin:Thank you.

I love everything that I've bought from Inkbird so please don't take this post the wrong way.

Why did you guys design everything with an internal battery instead of just using AA or AAA replaceable or rechargeable batteries?
I am just curious about this not that it's a deal breaker by any means, basically I was just wondering why you guys went with USB charged internal batteries instead of normal every day batteries?

Thank you.
Dan

I love everything that I've bought from Inkbird so please don't take this post the wrong way.

Why did you guys design everything with an internal battery instead of just using AA or AAA replaceable or rechargeable batteries?
I am just curious about this not that it's a deal breaker by any means, basically I was just wondering why you guys went with USB charged internal batteries instead of normal every day batteries?

Thank you.
Dan
Thanks for asking.
The USB charged internal batteries can extend the service life of the unit, and save you money, you don't need to purchase the replaceable batteries frequently.
Hopefully this answer will solve your doubts.
Any confusion please feel free to let me know.Thanks.

Reactions: forktender
Thanks for asking.
The USB charged internal batteries can extend the service life of the unit, and save you money, you don't need to purchase the replaceable batteries frequently.
Hopefully this answer will solve your doubts.
Any confusion please feel free to let me know.Thanks.
I knew that there had to be a reason, and of course I completely overlooked the added cost of batteries in the long haul. Thank you for getting back to me so quickly and I love and highly recommend Inkbird products too everyone that I know and I haven't had one single person that didn't really like theirs as well. Inkbird does a great job with their support on this forum and I know everyone really appreciates your sponsorship.

Thank you very much Inkbird.
Dan

Reactions: Inkbirdbbq
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky