Inkbird Vac Sealer request code question

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Millberry

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Nov 12, 2020
Buford, GA
When inkbird sends you a code--how do you receive it? Thanks
I requested one for the vac sealer. (or send me one you got lol)

If you send them a pm here then I'd think they would send it to you via the same pm in response. Also not sure but I think they usually give a discount code when they run their giveaway posts.

Ryan

Reactions: Millberry
Respond on the thread they started. They'll get back to you. Don't forget. They are responding from overseas. So you probably won't get an answer until late tonight. They just overlooked your request. Happened to me before too.

Reactions: Millberry
They will PM, but as the previous poster said it takes a little time due to the geography. I'm on the east coast and I seem to get the responses from them between 3am and 5am local time after I reply or request something from them.

Reactions: Steve H
They will PM, but as the previous poster said it takes a little time due to the geography. I'm on the east coast and I seem to get the responses from them between 3am and 5am local time after I reply or request something from them.
Yup, same here.

Dang Jake-you know I am a retard
1610549620830.png

• Haha
Reactions: TNJAKE
When inkbird sends you a code--how do you receive it? Thanks
I requested one for the vac sealer. (or send me one you got lol)
Miya will send you the code as well as the link on Amazon.

Just punch in the code and the price will be discounted automatically. You will also have to send her back the order number for inventory purposes .

Send her a PM and she will respond to your PM which you sent.

Miya will send you the code as well as the link on Amazon.

Just punch in the code and the price will be discounted automatically. You will also have to send her back the order number for inventory purposes .

Send her a PM and she will respond to your PM which you sent.
That is what I did a few minutes ago-----Thank you so much. I appreciate you taking the time to help me. Charlie

I only bring it up because she PM'd me the other night and asked me to help her remind everybody not to share it . Just FYI .

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky