Inkbird Quick Giveaway for Waterproof Instant Read Meat Thermometer IHT-1S.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
OP said winner chosen Oct 28…hope I’m not too late - if not, please count me in!

PS: A big thanks to Inkbird- another cool giveaway

Red

Hi everyone, this quick giveaway is ended now. The lucky winner is mike243 mike243 Congrats! Please send us your address. Will arrange your prize soon. Thanks again for everyone's participating. Please looking forward next time giveaway.

Thanks , will let you know how well it works, I have the faith it will be spot on

Reactions: dr k
Well it cks out to be spot on for accuracy ,done a boil and ice test and it works quickly and is spot on when comparing temps with my 6X setup . will be trying on some steaks this afternoon if I can get a bank robbed to buy them lol. The screen flips so you can see the temp easily no matter if left or right handed, I think that might be a good selling point for lefty's as they get left out some times.

You can get them on E-bay.
Just wondering why Inkbird doesn't offer them but gave one away here. What's the deal with that? Are they gone for good, changing the phallic shape or upgrading/improving this model? Ebay probably has had these before Inkbird had this model marked as not available. Inkbirdbbq Inkbirdbbq what's going on with this model and are you sending a different model of instant read therm with the wifi therm of yours as a combo package your selling? Do you need to update Amazon combo therms showing this model availabe with your other therms?

Just wondering why Inkbird doesn't offer them but gave one away here. What's the deal with that? Are they gone for good, changing the phallic shape or upgrading/improving this model? Ebay probably has had these before Inkbird had this model marked as not available. Inkbirdbbq Inkbirdbbq what's going on with this model and are you sending a different model of instant read therm with the wifi therm of yours as a combo package your selling? Do you need to update Amazon combo therms showing this model availabe with your other therms?

They are selling them through Inkbird. So 'I'm not sure what the story is.

They are selling them through Inkbird. So 'I'm not sure what the story is.
I went to Inkbird.com and they show this model for $49.99 and at the bottom you can select the quantity then hit the buy on Amazon yellow box and it takes you to Amazon and says Currently unavailable and we don't know when or if this item will be back in stock. So that's what makes me wonder what instant read therm people are getting when ordering the combo therms on Amazon showing this instant read therm.

Last edited:
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky