Sponsored INKBIRD NEW UNIT launched!!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Inkbirdbbq

Master of the Pit
Original poster
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2018
Hello everyone,
Im excited to inform that to inform that Inkbird WIFI Sous Vide cooker is released on Amazon.
We will offer 30% discount for friends.

US 30% code: RTUHUM2M ( Deal price: $59.5)
https://amzn.to/2PXJnVk
CA 30% code:TLQPQ64M ( Deal price:C$83.29)
https://amzn.to/2HfN1Y5

Check out the KEY feature:
1. Wifi Connectivity
2. Easy to read & use screen
3. Temperature Controlling Range: 77°F~210°F (25ºC~99ºC )
4. Temperature Accuracy:0.1℃(1°F ) 1000 watt power
5. Range of Time Setting: Max 99 hours 59 minutes
6. Time Setting Minimum Interval:1 minute
7. Phone App that provides recipes and allows you to monitor or modify your cook,both support Android and IOS!

Another Excited news Inkbird Updated version bbq thermometer IBT-6XS with 6 probes is released on Amazon.Especially suit for friends who like do a lot of meats at one time.

Pls check out the blw Features:
1. Rechargeable battery, the battery can last 40-60 hours once fully charged.
2. Magnet.
3. 6 ports for probes.
4. High and low temp alarm.

US link: https://amzn.to/2WIyvgC
CA link: https://amzn.to/2WIyvgC

Clicking the link to get more information,thanks a lot!
59952469_387620671963793_3741281681525440512_o.jpg

60002703_387620728630454_6872037197898317824_o.jpg

60145533_389709045088289_5459669973209186304_o.jpg

Dang, now I just need to get paid for some side work and I'm all in. I have been looking for a budget friendly sous vide. If this is near as good as the therms, it's a steal at that price.

Dang, now I just need to get paid for some side work and I'm all in. I have been looking for a budget friendly sous vide. If this is near as good as the therms, it's a steal at that price.
We let some friends test and review it before released.
Here are some posts.
upload_2019-5-18_10-11-30.png
upload_2019-5-18_10-11-38.png
upload_2019-5-18_10-11-46.png

Threw my $41.33 in cash back bonus at it which got me to $18.17 out of pocket after the discount code. I love using my Auber PID with the crockpot to Sous Vide but now I can smoke and Sous Vide at the same time.

It came yesterday and paired fine but make sure you have 2.4Ghz router or just use the controls on the sous vide itself. The app shows "stop" for the status until it preheats to the set temp then it changes to "working" and the timer starts to countdown. I didn't see the word "preparing" like in the pamphlet. I unplugged it and didn't get a loss of power alarm on the app or a loss of device connectivity alarm. The timer stopped counting but it supposedly has low water alarm, a finished alarm when time runs out, and an alarm if the sensor fails but is it suppose to tell you about power failure or if it can't because of the lack of power? I'll probably just set at 99 hours and when the preheat beep sounds then start my phones timer at 99 hours. If they're the same throughout the Sous Vide cook then no loss of power. I can't find youtube help or Inkbird's site info on this new product to find out all the alarms available. I registered by phone number so the phones notifications are on for this app as well as the app, if that matters. Temps and operation seems perfect but more details on alarms would be nice.

Reactions: Inkbirdbbq
It came yesterday and paired fine but make sure you have 2.4Ghz router or just use the controls on the sous vide itself. The app shows "stop" for the status until it preheats to the set temp then it changes to "working" and the timer starts to countdown. I didn't see the word "preparing" like in the pamphlet. I unplugged it and didn't get a loss of power alarm on the app or a loss of device connectivity alarm. The timer stopped counting but it supposedly has low water alarm, a finished alarm when time runs out, and an alarm if the sensor fails but is it suppose to tell you about power failure or if it can't because of the lack of power? I'll probably just set at 99 hours and when the preheat beep sounds then start my phones timer at 99 hours. If they're the same throughout the Sous Vide cook then no loss of power. I can't find youtube help or Inkbird's site info on this new product to find out all the alarms available. I registered by phone number so the phones notifications are on for this app as well as the app, if that matters. Temps and operation seems perfect but more details on alarms would be nice.
Bumping this post. Anyone (HEY INKBIRD!) get a real operating manual or site or pdf for this unit or answers to my original post above. I'll have to PM Inkbird if no news on this post but also asking owners who have this unit.

Thanks for youe feedback. About the alarms, we will consult our tech team and give you reply soon. And it's a new product we didn't get much video on youtube like our other product. We will work on it.

Reactions: dr k
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky