Inkbird IBBQ-4T

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

bigfurmn

Master of the Pit
Original poster
Feb 25, 2016
Farmington, MN
Anyone know how often they put these on sale? I have seen it mentioned on here as low as $70 instead of the regular $100. I'd like to upgrade to a Wi-fi from my iGrill 2. I don't need one right this second as mine still works but would be nice. Also anyone been using one for a while yet?

I have both the Bluetooth and the WiFi. The WiFi is great. If you like to chart your smokes it keeps the data even when you close out the screen. The Bluetooth version seems to drop the data.

Anyone know how often they put these on sale? I have seen it mentioned on here as low as $70 instead of the regular $100. I'd like to upgrade to a Wi-fi from my iGrill 2. I don't need one right this second as mine still works but would be nice. Also anyone been using one for a while yet?
Ordered one of these Friday and received it today. Seems solidly built. Came with 4 probes Hooked up to wifi pretty easy. Plan to use it later today. Replacing a Grilleye Pro Plus that just wouldn't work right.

Reactions: SecondHandSmoker
I completely understand that. I work in the freight industry. Funny thing is now they show it delivering today. Have to see what it looks like.

I hate Amazon.....

We’re very sorry your delivery is late. Most late packages arrive in a day. If you have not received your package by June 4, you can come back here the next day for a refund or replacement.

Only set this first time for pit temps. Pit Boss 1000SC. Tight side is hotter than left (I knew this). Temp gauge on the computer board was way lower. In a garage no wind. Hope the numbers are readable.

Attachments

• IMG_20200613_171133.jpg
    IMG_20200613_171133.jpg
    99.4 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_20200613_171138.jpg
    IMG_20200613_171138.jpg
    114.9 KB · Views: 31
Love knowing the real temps in my grill. One right side back (high reading) other left side front. Love this thermometer since the probes can be for meat or ambient temperature. I expect uneven temps. I just like to know where they are!

Attachments

• IMG_20200703_193402.jpg
    IMG_20200703_193402.jpg
    101.9 KB · Views: 25
Reactions: Inkbirdbbq
Finally did a long smoke with this thermo. Numbers are pretty accurate so I know where the hot spots on my Pit Boss are! I love it. Thank you inkbird!

I got my IBBQ-4T and so far I am loving it. It seems to be very well made, withe nice probes and they are color coded, so you easily know which readout on the screen shows which probe. The app is also nice, it allows charting your cook without a lot of extra junk thrown in. I already had the IBT-4XS and it has been very reliable and accurate. Lots of times I do 2 cooks at the same time, so I have been looking for another wireless thermometer but I wanted this one to be WiFi and waterproof. I haven't wanted to spend the money for what I had seen available and then I saw the new 4T, so with my experience with the 4XS, I wanted to give it a try. I would highly recommend the new 4T for anyone looking for a WiFi thermometer.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky