Inkbird IBBQ-4T connection issues

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

GavinRob

Original poster
Jun 23, 2021
Just received my new IBBQ-4T Wifi thermometer but I'm struggling to connect to the wifi. I have checked the wifi frequency is 2.4GHZ and the encryption is WPA2 but the unit still won't connect. Any advice?

I have a problem with my IBBQ-4BW thermometer. I connected it to my iPhone via WiFi via BBQgo Pro. Connecting to the WiFi network is also fine. When I turn on the Inkbird, it has a continuously WiFi icon within a few seconds and i see the Inkbird on my router as wel (ip: 192.168.1.80)

However, I would like to monitor the temperature on both my iPhone and iPad at the same time. It works perfectly with only my iPhone. If I now only start the BBQgo Pro application on the iPad, I am again asked to connect and enter the WiFi password. I am then unable to connect a second device via both the slow and fast method. Could you help me with this?

Does anyone know how I can connect a second device...why is there an option in the app that you can search on the network for inkbird probes?

Hello I am having the same problems with connecting to WiFi. I have tried InkBird pro InkBird plus and BBQ-4T. When I try to connect under fast flashing all the flashing does is goes out when searching and it want connect. I have tried different WiFi settings and even rebooting my router. I don’t know what else to do.

Hello I am having the same problems with connecting to WiFi. I have tried InkBird pro InkBird plus and BBQ-4T. When I try to connect under fast flashing all the flashing does is goes out when searching and it want connect. I have tried different WiFi settings and even rebooting my router. I don’t know what else to do.

Please try solw mode connecting with this guide video.

Hello. I sent two emails. The videos where to big to send in one email. Thanks for the help.
1650944675827.png

Reply you one weeks ago.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky