Inkbird Customer Service: 5 Stars

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

tx smoker

Legendary Pitmaster
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Apr 14, 2013
Lago Vista, Texas
I'm not typically one to tout when a company or person has done the right thing but being that Inkbirdbbq Inkbirdbbq is a good sponsor of the forum, I feel this should be shared. I sent a PM noting a couple of issues with an instant read thermometer I bought last June asking if there was something I could do to remedy the issues. There was no hesitation on their part. They asked for my Amazon order number (which is completely understandable) and immediately processed an order for a replacement. I'd decided that in the future I'd look at other brands based on my issues but this has changed my mind. They have won my support and loyalty with excellent customer service. Being that I understand and accept the fact that not every single item a company manufactures is going to be perfect, when the rare imperfections are backed up with outstanding service, I can certainly live with that.

Food for thought...
Robert

Thanks for posting that, Robert! As you mentioned, Inkbirdbbq Inkbirdbbq is a sponsor of the forum and I'm glad to hear that their customer service took care of your properly.

I have several Inkbird products and have really enjoyed them. Actually just ordered a new 4 probe from them that came in yesterday. Glad to know they will be there if I ever have a problem. Thanks for posting Robert!

Great CS is hard to find and well worth praising when found. thanks for sharing Robert

I'm not typically one to tout when a company or person has done the right thing but being that Inkbirdbbq Inkbirdbbq is a good sponsor of the forum, I feel this should be shared. I sent a PM noting a couple of issues with an instant read thermometer I bought last June asking if there was something I could do to remedy the issues. There was no hesitation on their part. They asked for my Amazon order number (which is completely understandable) and immediately processed an order for a replacement. I'd decided that in the future I'd look at other brands based on my issues but this has changed my mind. They have won my support and loyalty with excellent customer service. Being that I understand and accept the fact that not every single item a company manufactures is going to be perfect, when the rare imperfections are backed up with outstanding service, I can certainly live with that.

Food for thought...
Robert
I concur. I "fried" two probes on myIBBQ4T. at least I think so. they sked me to run some tests, which I did. According to last correspondence there are to new probes "in the mail. god only knows where they are coming from or if they'll end up on boat somewhere. I'll post back hen they arrive. I love this thermometer up to now.

Yup. That is why I like InkBird. I wasn't impressed with a recent purchase through them. They just couldn't seem to understand exactly what happened. But that doesn't distract from their products in the least. And. Hey. I have a couple more gadgets in my man closet for a rainy day! And any company can produce a lemon or two. Fact of life.

fortunately I have t had to deal with the customer service. But I am 100% happy with all of their products. I have the 4 prong thermometer, 2x instant read thermometer’s, vacuum sealer and the bbq gloves. All great products and with the deals they post on here you can’t beat them.

Always good to hear about accompany standing behind their products. I have several of their rechargeable instant reads and love them. Mistakenly threw one in the sink full of water last month. It was in there for about 15 minutes. Still works like a charm :) I won one of their multi probe units and gave it to a buddy. He loves it. I’ve got their kitchen torch too. They often offer great discounts and contest giveaways too. Good company.

No issues with my 4T or new IR. Their CS is top notch...JJ

Reactions: jcam222

Food for thought...
Robert
I didn't want to clutter the feed with a new post as I posted up yonder on this thread, but Inkbird Inkbird sent me two new probes after I fried two, and they arrived in about 10 days. All fixed up. Fantastic customer service.

Inkbird Inkbird Inkbird Inkbird sent me two new probes after I fried two, and they arrived in about 10 days. All fixed up. Fantastic customer service

Well, I gotta say that I'm fully impressed. As we were wrapping up dinner last night the dog went berserk. There was an Amazon delivery van in the driveway. We were wondering what was being delivered as there was nothing scheduled for several more days. Picked the package up from the porch and it was addressed to TX Smoker. Hmmm...this is odd. Then it dawned on me that it may be the new thermometer from Inkbirdbbq Inkbirdbbq It wasn't even supposed to ship for several more days, let alone be delivered this fast. Sure enough...it was the replacement and WAY ahead of schedule. Thanks so much for reaffirming my faith that there are still good companies out there that stand behind their products with exceptional customer service.

Robert

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky