Inkbird BBQ Thermometer Giveaway for Black Friday and Cyber Monday

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
That one does not work either. I get the message "Unable to find a valid discount matching the code entered". I cut and pasted both codes so it is not a typo.

That's weird. Please try this 20% off discount code: IRIE2TBN We only have this left.

I didn't see this until this morning but I tried it and there is still no joy. I dropped you a note on your website and this is probably not the best place to continue this discussion.

WOO HOO!! I can't believe I finally won something. I'd pretty much given up on signing up for these things or buying raffle tickets because I NEVER win. Perhaps my luck is changing for the better....Thanks so much Inkbird. Can't tell you how much it is appreciated and PM has been sent.

Off to buy a lottery ticket,
Robert

Apparently ordering from Amazon is the trick. I was trying to order from the Inkbird site and it wouldn't take the codes. I got a message back from Inkbird with a link to Amazon and that did the trick with the latest code. I have one on order now. Thanks for the help.

Reactions: Inkbirdbbq
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky