Inkbird BBQ Thermometer Giveaway for Black Friday and Cyber Monday

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Inkbirdbbq

Master of the Pit
Original poster
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2018
Thanks everyone joined in our giveaway campaign. We have selected two winners randomly, @bigeee from Canada and tx smoker tx smoker from US. Congrats to you. Pls PM us with your address. We will send to you.

Who didn't win our giveaway can use our 25% codes below. Thanks again.

To celebrate Black Friday and Cyber Monday, Inkbird is here to do a Bluetooth thermometer IBT-4XS (four probes, with magnet, high and low temp alarm, show current temp graph, rechargeable battery) giveaway activity. We will offer two units, one for US friends, other one for Canada friends.

Rules: Please reply us with your country name and what are you going to do with this unit.

The winner will be selected on Cyber Monday, 8AM. PST.

And here are discount codes for Black Friday and Cyber Monday.

US 25% off discount code for IBT-4XS: ZR4ZCGDH

CA 25% off discount code for IBT-4XS: MPTPD8RW

Deadline: Nov. 23rd to Nov.27th

Last edited:
Thank you for the discount codes. I have a questions for you though: I placed IBT-4XS in the cart and applied the code. It worked as a charm! Then I remembered that I forgot to place another item (which was on my list to buy) in the cart and clicked "back" button. After I added second item in my cart and tried to re-apply your code I got a message:"The promotional code you entered has already been redeemed." Is there any way to fix it? Thank you!

Thank you for the discount codes. I have a questions for you though: I placed IBT-4XS in the cart and applied the code. It worked as a charm! Then I remembered that I forgot to place another item (which was on my list to buy) in the cart and clicked "back" button. After I added second item in my cart and tried to re-apply your code I got a message:"The promotional code you entered has already been redeemed." Is there any way to fix it? Thank you!
Please try this one: IBT4XSBM

Use: I've had an 18.5" WSM for years. I would use this item as pressure/justification to buy a 22", or some other type of larger smoker so I could use all those probes :)

Country is Canada
Smoking, Grilling, and cooking. Smokehouse, smokers and grills, everything is by IT.

Last edited:
USA- Washington State. Monitoring temps in my Smokin-it #3 while smoking everything but jerky.

The great U.S of A!

Im in need of a good thermometer! I've been using a cheap electric walmart special one that only works half the time and accuracy is questionable! So it'd be replacing that one! This will help me step up my sous-vide abd brisket game!

USA, cold smoking cheese and smoking meat may also monitor Sous Vide temps

USA -Wisconsin
I would use it for kcbs competition and smoking for my family and friends.
Thank you for being a sponsor

PABEEF

My luck at winning anything is pretty much non-existent but I'd like to throw my hat in the till for the giveaway please. It will be used for BBQ, sausage, smoking lunch meat (we don't buy it, I make it all), and anything else that is cooking related, but not for taking my dog's temperature :) I live in the USA

Having entered the giveaway, I'll say that I went ahead and ordered one of these from Amazon (but having a 2nd one if I win would be great...haa haa haa). Thanks so much for the discount code. I applied it at checkout and it was accepted immediately. That brings the cost of this unit down to about $40, which is a great deal. Additionally, this thing is very highly rated so hopefully it'll work to expectations.

Happy Thanksgiving to all of my SMF family,
Robert

Last edited:
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky