Including other members' Avatars and screen names in post

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

BandCollector

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Recently I posted my smoked cheese procedure (Cheese. . .Cheese. . . Oh Cheese!) and received several likes from several members. At the time I thanked them for the likes I found a thread that explained how to include their avatar and screen name in my post but for the life of me I can't remember how it was done and can't find the thread.

Can anyone help me with this again?

Thanks John

Hmmm, I've seen it but never attempted it.
Well I tried a few things but I'm clueless too....following .

For those who are interested. . .All you have to do is type @ followed by the member's screen name.

When their avatar and screen name pops up as you are typing, just click on their name and voila!

Do not put a space between the @ and the name. Also, if you are listing multiple names do not put any spaces between them.

John

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky