I'm getting bored with chicken, ribs, beef and butts ( Creative Ideas Welcomed)

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
There are definitely some sick individuals on here...lmao 

Slime???  Lamb head??   Tom...pigs head??     I'm open to maybe the lamb head and maybe some pigs head but slime?   Case you're sick!  

Lol I was just thinking the same. Had my mouth watering thinking about the ribs I am going to be smoking on the 4th  , then I saw this thread. Mouth certainly is not watering anymore...

Well I don't see a problem with smoking greens since I always put smoked meat IN my greens But I will look forward to seein smoked lettuce in salad.. I got faith in a Mr. Tom.  "Learn" me something new. 
icon_biggrin.gif
 Keep Smokin!

Danny

And I have yet to try fish on the smoker. I love some trout.. and cosco always has whole cleaned trout available.. my SBL (smoke bucket list) just gets longer and longer.. I NEED MORE TIME TO DO MY SBL!... maybe I should quit my job
.lol..
LOL, I am Permanent Disability, trust me, it is not as fun as you think,  Got put there after about 8 million miles driven (Truck) at the age of 52.  No physical problems. short term Memory yes.  I no longer drive, no insurance company would be able to pay for the damages.  But I do love smoking good food.

To Original Poster, look at the Fatties section, get creative and go to it,  YUMMY!

You bet David,  Having a smoked tuna salad for supper tonight, smoking the lettuce leaves. It's so dang hot here, just looking for something cool.

Actually if it can be consumed, it can be smoked.  Converted a few to smoked beer at a outing this past weekend. 

FWI, go into the grocery, close your eyes, spin around a few times, point, open your eyes and whatever you are pointing at, smoke it. 

Tom
Tom It is to hot to brew beer here now. But I make a pretty good smoked ale

David

Well David I was just tryin to tease ya; BUT I thought you had more than a box of matches. 
icon_biggrin.gif
 Told ya you and Tom runnin with tha BIG dogs.  OK.  NOW I gotta give 'er a whirl.  Got me curious.  Thanks for the inspiration. Keep Smokin!

Danny

Well David I was just tryin to tease ya; BUT I thought you had more than a box of matches. 
icon_biggrin.gif
 Told ya you and Tom runnin with tha BIG dogs.  OK.  NOW I gotta give 'er a whirl.  Got me curious.  Thanks for the inspiration. Keep Smokin!

Danny
OH Grasshopper Buy you a box of matches. You will never look back
duck.gif

Happy smoken

David

Last edited:
I've heard great things about smoked mac&cheese! 

As far as meat goes, my local grocery store has alligator "nuggets"? and thrasher shark steaks right now.. I'm going to pick some up this week just to try them! 

How about liver, rattlesnake, raccoon, mushrooms, or heart? I've had all of this in one form or another, couldn't hurt to smoke it...

I think I'm getting woozy. . . . .

What about smoked pineapple, mango, salsa?  You can definately smoke the tomatoes, onion, peppers and grill the pineapple and mango.

How about watermelon burgers?  Smoked eggs?

Smoked Peaches. Pears or figs  I even smoked pomegranate once. OK it was terrible, but I tried.

Stuffed Bell Pepper Cheesesteak: I took leftover chuck roast, sliced it up really thin, Sauteed some sweet onion, added some white cheddar cheese, then crammed it into bell peppers that had been cut in half. Smoked until the peppers were tender, and whammy! they came out fantastic!

20130703_201942.jpg

Stuffed Bell Pepper Cheesesteak: I took leftover chuck roast, sliced it up really thin, Sauteed some sweet onion, added some white cheddar cheese, then crammed it into bell peppers that had been cut in half. Smoked until the peppers were tender, and whammy! they came out fantastic!

20130703_201942.jpg
Looks GREAT!  ...and thanks for reminding me i wanted to do regular stuffed peppers also, forgot all about that. 

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky