I'll never be a KCBS competitor........ FOB baby back.

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

fxsales1959

Master of the Pit
Original poster
SMF Premier Member
Dec 17, 2019
PembrokePines, FL
Mama doesn't know the rules want a little bite off the bone. ...We don't care. Stocked up on Swift baby backs when Winn Dickme had them for $2.99. was working on the travel trailer yesterday and decided to multi-task.
MB560 255. 5 hours with no more than a 10 degree swing.
IMG-3980.jpg

I went to Rib Fest in Naperville, IL several years ago. There wasn't a good rib to be had by all the "competitors". Terrible. Yours look great.

Sure look good! Only comp I wanna compete in is if I can grab more ribs off the plate before the next guy! :emoji_blush:

Ryan

• Haha
Reactions: DRKsmoking
Those ribs look fantastic. For me I like a bit of tug when I bite into a rib. But for the most part just about everybody that comes here to eat always wants FOTB ribs. So that is how I make them for everyone but me!
Al

Great looking ribs,
I will eat them just about anyway someone prepares them.
For me I have different moods ,so just depends how I do them. Naked, glazed or in
a bucket of beans . I'm easy, lol

David

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.
Clicky