I'll Have A Blue Christmas?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
It's up to a balmy 7* now, but the wind is still blowing 25+. Forecast next week, upper 50's. WooHoo!!!

It's up to a balmy 7* now, but the wind is still blowing 25+. Forecast next week, upper 50's. WooHoo!!!
I gotcha beat, we're up to an incredible +14, almost a heat wave! But the freezing rain is about to start, and that makes it tough to get outside to feed the birds without slip-sliding all over the place, or worse, taking a header. Hang in there....

Reactions: Colin1230
Yep, freezing rain/drizzle/fog is the worst!! Hopefully you don't get much and it's gone quickly too!

1pm here, and it's gotten up to 29°, just north of Seattle. Hasn't been above freezing for the past few days, and I've been stuck inside since last Sunday due to my road being a solid 1" sheet of ice, and my '16 Challenger don't do that. Had freezing rain last night. Today it was so bad and slippery, that no buses (local or commuter) could even make their way out of the bus barns. That's thousands of people stranded.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky