I'll Have A Blue Christmas?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Supposed to be a low of 3° and snow here on the 23rd.......thank God for a fireplace!
Sometimes wished we had one, that or a woodburner. Makes for such nice heat! Settled for the couch and blanket this evening...3 - 5 inches of snow and winds gusting to 40...just gotta love it lol!

Ryan

What the hell happened to "Global Warming"?

Just got home from putting a 50/50 blend of number 1 and number 2 diesel in both trucks. Couple years or so ago had to get out of the truck and do some repairs...weather man was nice enough to tell me the wind chill was 40 below zero...that was sure sweet of him!

Ryan
I always added a good glug of apple juice (Howe's) even with a heavy blend.
I always love laying under the truck trying to break loose a frozen brake shoe. Then the scramble when SH-- I forgot to set the trailer brakes!

• Haha
Reactions: Brokenhandle
What the hell happened to "Global Warming"?

I always added a good glug of apple juice (Howe's) even with a heavy blend.
I always love laying under the truck trying to break loose a frozen brake shoe. Then the scramble when SH-- I forgot to set the trailer brakes!
I thought about tagging you...I'm sure you really miss this weather! And yes, still add some anti gel as well!

I'm with Jake...drunken time lol...no sled needed.

Ryan

need to get the blower ready this weekend, need to make sure I dig the path to the hot tub first, priorities!

Years ago I decided that if/when I ever retire, I was going to tie a snow shovel to the hood of my truck and head south. When somebody finally asked what it was, I would continue driving south for another 200 miles before I finally stopped. Haven't seen anything yet to make me change my mind.
Gary

Reactions: halleoneagain
Well, it's not zero but I AM NOT USED TO THIS!!!

I won't be leaving the house on the 23rd for sure...that temp plus that wind = Sherry-cicle!

View attachment 651285
Sheesh, I wish we could get UP to those temps! Freezing fog yet again today, 21 cold degrees, which is a lot warmer than some of you are going through. I'm such a weenie, I wanted to make some kielbasa and then put a bit of smoke on them, ain't gonna happen until it warms up to at least 38 or so.

Reactions: SherryT
Wet and dreary in the Upstate of SC last couple of days, but sunny today.
I grew up in the “lake effect snow” of Lake Erie.
I really hope to never shovel snow again.

We're supposed to be in the middle of a Nor'easter. They predicted between 6 to 12 in the valley. So far we've had a dusting to 2". I'm sure the southern part of the state and the mountain region are getting hit harder than we are. I've got the pellet stove fired up on low and the living room is currently 72*. Stay safe and warm folks. Temps are in the lower 30s.

Chris

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky