• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

If you like Cannolis

sqwib

Smoking Guru
OTBS Member
Joined Sep 25, 2007
December 11th, 2016

Cannoli Pound Cake

Cannolis are awesome, we all love them, however, my Oldest daughter really, really loves Cannolis.

Laura and I were shopping at Restaurant depot and happened upon these pre-made Cannoli fillings, they come frozen 4 to a box, we picked up a box, placed three of the 4 in the freezer and Laura squeezed out some of the filling and served it with some Cannoli chips for a dessert one day. Wow the filling is awesome.

Fast forward to this past weekend, Laura decided to make some type of Cannoli Cake for Amanda's Birthday.

All I can say is it was a total success, here's some photos of how she pulled it off!

• Two pound cakes sliced in half (freehand)

• Cannoli filling between each layer.

• Vanilla Icing is used for the sides to hold the cannoli chips/crumbs.

• The cannoli chips/crumbs on the side made for an awesome little crunch.

• I think she done a great job, and of course I have to mess it all up and top with some Chocolate Chip Mint Moosetracks....

tropics

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 25, 2014
That looks great, maybe a little to much cannoli cream  for me

Richie

GaryHibbert

Legendary Pitmaster
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 20, 2013
I just can't agree with Richie this time. That looks GOOD, SQWIB. Don't think I've ever seen those chips though.

I'd sure eat that!!

Gary

SmokinAl

SMF Hall of Fame Pitmaster
Staff member
OTBS Member
★ Lifetime Premier ★
Joined Jun 22, 2009
Woo Hoo!

That looks amazing!

I'm with Gary on this one!

Love that cream!

Point for sure!

Al

disco

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Oct 31, 2012
Absolutely brilliant!

Disco

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.