If an ABT is made with Jalapenos, then what is the same thing using Habaneros?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

grb2980

Original poster
Aug 31, 2014
All of the recipes I see on the forum use Jalapenos.

Atomic implies that it is the biggest, baddest, deadliest, thing on the grill.  I however use Habaneros as a substitute for Jalapenos.  

I put it to the forum, what would you call these things (other than tasty treats)?

NO THANKS!

You can use a Habanero spiked ABT as a party or tailgating game.

You make regular ABT's load one with some habanero and when you bring out the ABT's to your friends, let them know one is loaded before serving, you as the host have too eat the first one.

Atomic SuppoSitory (A.S.S)
laugh1.gif

(or at least that's what I imagine the next morning is gonna feel like)

First time I ate one of those nuclear fusion peppers I was at the USPS in NJ. Boss asked me if I liked hot foods. Loved hot stuff at the time. Handed me a bag full of them, his girl friend bought them back from a visit to her folks in Peru or some other far away land. Took a sniff, decided it didn't smell hot. Held it by the stem and proceeded to clean it from said stem. I don't know who was more red, bossman Lance or me.
Following weekend my Ex and I were doing what we did best, fighting. She was making lasagna to bring to her folks. I proceeded to dice up 6 of them little bastards. When she got back from her folks visit we had a bit of a discussion about her lasagna.

Last edited:
SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky