IBT-4XS Bluetooth pin

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Andyroo

Original poster
Apr 18, 2019
Hi Everyone, I just purchased a Inkbird IBT-4XS and when I try to pair it to my Samsung S8 it keeps asking for a Bluetooth pin. I have tried "0000", "1234", and "1111" nothing seems to work. Does anyone have any ideas?

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Andy

I got an old samsung S4 . BBQ go linked right up . Also use it with my galaxy tablet . No problems .

I should have explained further. I am trying to use the app and when I try to pair to my phone using the app that is when it is asking for the bluetooth pin.

Hey everyone, got it figured it out. Turns out that when you install the app it asks if you want to give permission to your location, you have to agree to have location detection on or it will require the pin as I mentioned to pair with your phone.

Thanks for everyone's reply.

Andy

Hi friend, sorry for the delay, please use the app to search the signal rather than the Bluetooth.
Otherwise, will need a pin code.
And Please open GPS if your phone is Android system, google play ask new version app to open GPS for the Bluetooth use. Please feel free to contact us if you have any other questions.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky