I would like to do an exchange, just not sure what i have to offer here?

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
go to a general motors dealership..... pretty much a sure thing...
icon_mrgreen.gif

lol I dont know? whats in texas? any good sauces or rubs or anything like that? or smoking woods?

Another 3 weeks to a month and i'll have some super sweet, Brown Select satsumas up for exchange.

No! I'm saying OUR lemons suck! Man, these that are coming out of California are expensive and not very good. I was hoping you guys in Florida might have something better to offer!
biggrin.gif
I couldnt tell you a good lemon from a bad one, I dont eat them

Anyone want anything from Ca ? I live in the avocado capital (their sign says so)  Fallbrook

Anyone want anything from Ca ? I live in the avocado capital (their sign says so)  Fallbrook
omg avocados are like gold to me mmmm, i bet you have trees in your yard too huh? our Florida ones aren't as good as yours.

lol I dont know? whats in texas? any good sauces or rubs or anything like that? or smoking woods?
If you give some time I can get some aged mesquite or post oak or pecan this is Texas lots of local rubs and sauces some local honey and tons of Mexican spices and rubs. 

Last edited:
Are the Hatch green chilis making it out your way. I can get some of those.. What do you have in FL that I can use? I like different woods and I have cherry, pecan, mesquite.

omg avocados are like gold to me mmmm, i bet you have trees in your yard too huh? our Florida ones aren't as good as yours.
I have a couple in the grove but they are not producing very well - the ground fall avos are going for 15 for $2 right now so I just stop and grab a bag or two - they are small but with the big ones being $1.50 ea in the market this works very well - used to have a grower as a buddy but he sold out cause the water got too expensive

I have a couple in the grove but they are not producing very well - the ground fall avos are going for 15 for $2 right now so I just stop and grab a bag or two - they are small but with the big ones being $1.50 ea in the market this works very well - used to have a grower as a buddy but he sold out cause the water got too expensive

Yes 15 for 2 is a killer price they are usually a dollar each here, fl or ca ones

I have some stuff I'd like to trade for?????? whatever.  I am a home brewer..I brew mead (I am a mazer)...and I currently have some fresh strawberry honey wine...made with strawberries fresh picked out of my garden..and honey from the local apiary.  It taste great..but is 12% alc..so will knock you down quick...I have some home made spicy jerky sticks, and a select local BBQ sauce.  I am from Wisconsin.

Dan

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky