I tried smoke house pellet

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Franceve

Original poster
Aug 13, 2021
I tried smoke house pellets 2x both bags had big chunks that caused auger Jam had to take it apart to clean it in the middle of a cook

Attachments

• 16288573292147681601521047051518.jpg
    16288573292147681601521047051518.jpg
    108.1 KB · Views: 14
AWWW Hell Naw !!!
I'd be contacting them for a refund for my troubles, I stick with Lumberjack's because they work great in my Camp Chef grill, and I've not once had a problem with them and never had a jam.

• Haha
Reactions: flatbroke
I use lumberjack as well on my camp chef competition blend. You can get it at dicks or Rural King and dicks will match Rural King price which is like 8.99 oppose to 14.99 at dicks.

If you are referring to the smokehouse pellets from sam's club I've never had anything but great results. Used atleast 30 bags and consider them pretty high end myself

Reactions: BrianGSDTexoma
I would all contact them for a refund. What a pain in the ass especially when you’re getting ready to smoke. A week ago I tried Lumberjack for the first time. Love it and I probably won’t use anything else. I had been using Traeger for about 6 months and after reading in here about white smoke which I had often I tried Lumberjack. Night and day. Good luck.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky