• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

I tried smoke house pellet

forktender

Master of the Pit
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Joined Jun 10, 2008
AWWW Hell Naw !!!
I'd be contacting them for a refund for my troubles, I stick with Lumberjack's because they work great in my Camp Chef grill, and I've not once had a problem with them and never had a jam.

binnesman

Meat Mopper
SMF Premier Member
Joined May 23, 2021
I use lumberjack as well on my camp chef competition blend. You can get it at dicks or Rural King and dicks will match Rural King price which is like 8.99 oppose to 14.99 at dicks.

TNJAKE

Smoking Guru
Joined Nov 26, 2019
If you are referring to the smokehouse pellets from sam's club I've never had anything but great results. Used atleast 30 bags and consider them pretty high end myself

Dirty Steve

Fire Starter
Joined Apr 15, 2021
I would all contact them for a refund. What a pain in the ass especially when you’re getting ready to smoke. A week ago I tried Lumberjack for the first time. Love it and I probably won’t use anything else. I had been using Traeger for about 6 months and after reading in here about white smoke which I had often I tried Lumberjack. Night and day. Good luck.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.