1. Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

I Remember When I Could Do This

Discussion in 'Blowing Smoke Around the Smoker.' started by JckDanls 07, Nov 23, 2013.

1. JckDanls 07

JckDanls 07 Smoking Guru Group Lead OTBS Member

Enjoy.. (go full screen)

Last edited: Nov 23, 2013
  2. venture

venture Smoking Guru OTBS Member

Not me?

I could never do that.

Especially on a bicycle?

Tried stuff like that on a motorcycle a few times?  Usually when there were too many beers out of the cooler?

Got the scars and old age aches to prove it?

Great memories, though!

We had a lot of fun until we learned better!

Good luck and good smoking.

3. GaryHibbert

GaryHibbert Smoking Guru OTBS Member ★ Lifetime Premier ★

Hey guys

I just watched this video and when it ended I just sat staring at a blank monitor.  I mean, you can't do stuff like that.  He's beyond belief.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gary

4. boykjo

boykjo Sausage maker Staff Member Moderator Group Lead OTBS Member

Yeah Kieth but back in the day this was the equipment.............

I used to go around the neighborhoods and look for bikes being thrown away and collect them and build bikes...... Popping wheelies for about a half mile..... Jump ramps 20 ft in the air...... I landed on top of my head once doing a jump. My brother thought i had killed myself.... I thought me landing upside down was the funniest thing back then. I was laughing hysterically underneath my bike... Those were some good times...NO FEAR    I did land up in the hospital one time for three days with a concusion... Didnt know who my mother was sitting right next to me... Maybe thats whats wrong with me LOL

Last edited: Nov 25, 2013
  5. venture

venture Smoking Guru OTBS Member

Is that kind of stuff what makes us want to make sausage???

Good luck and good smoking.

6. Now that's a ballet I don't mind watching...absolutely beautiful...