I porked them out...

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

shellbellc

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
Jun 7, 2006
Valley Forge, PA
Put a pork shoulder on Sat night. (3 am) about noon I put pack of beef dogs, pack of jalapeno cheese dogs, chorizo sausage, bratwurst, maple fatty, hot fatty. Let them go for 3 hours pulled all but the fatties, let them on another hour...Took them all down to the VFW where we had a nice Eagles crowd gathered...Wound up not even pulling the pork, they enoyed it just chunked up a little with no sauce...Everyone loved everything. None of them had ever heard of a fatty and they loved them. I had a couple requests for my to smoke if they buy the food. Looking like I have a Sat nite Sunday job for the Eagles season...I was busy on Saturday or I would've had some smoke stuff out for ND game!!!

Congratulations on a great job Michelle.. Now you won't have anymore free weekends you'll be busy smoking them up. Hmm I just finished a smoked chicken club sammie with the bacon I made .. yummy it was

Joe

Michelle,
You have done us all proud!
I am humbled by your effort!
Keep on keepin' on!
You go Girl!

Cheers!

Pictures, Michelle, pictures :D !! That sounds like an awesome spread and enjoyed by all!! Way to go!

I know, I know...batt's in the camera were dead and the food wouldn't survive a trip to the store...and taking them out of the remote was out of the question
wink.gif

I will be doing another little some'n some'n smoke this weekend and will get pictures...

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky