I need to apologize

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

mrgrumpy

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
OTBS Member
Mar 18, 2006
NC
I tend to log in, look over all the new topics, replies, etc., and hardly ever stop by here to say howdy to all the newcomers.

So, I apologize for being so rude and not saying howdy to each and every one of you.

Welcome aboard.

Bill

Go directly to jail, do not pass go, do not collect $200 dollars!!!
icon_mrgreen.gif
icon_mrgreen.gif
icon_mrgreen.gif

DANG.... does that mean I can't go to Norfolk, or can I go to jail when I get back, PLEASE.....

Bill

Ahhh...OK, we'll let you slide this time
PDT_Armataz_01_29.gif
icon_mrgreen.gif

Hope you have the time of your life Bill.
PDT_Armataz_01_34.gif
Now go get em'.

Thanks, now I feel better, and can relax and have a good time. That is what I was going to do anyway....
icon_twisted.gif

Win, lose, or draw, I am going to have a great time.....

Bill

I,m am as bad as mrgrumpy. my work schedule has been wild, when it was dry, I put in 78 hrs. in 5 days and didn't have or take time to welcome all the newbies properly. Folks please accept my appology and welcome to SMF, glad to have you, enjoy the company, and ask questions if you have a problem. The folks here are wonderful and can help with most any smoking problem you may encounter. Sorry I didn't welcome each and every one of you personally.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky