I need a new grill brush for the Weber Genesis

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

sandyut

Smoking Guru
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Feb 18, 2015
Colorado
I had one I loved and ran out of replacement heads and not its not made anymore :(

Found many out there, but looking for a recommendation for a good one from people who actually use them alot. I clean the grates after every grill session and during the summer that is alot.

Please let me know what you have found to be a good grill brush

thanks!

Same here sandy. I bought one a while back (years ago) and bought a few replacement heads and I’m on my last one. They don’t make it anymore so when this season is done I’m in the same boat.... guess the search is on!

Scott

I think Im gonna try one of these wood scrappers.

I like the handle on the 20" shovel. Seems like it would be easier to grip, hang and not drop. Likely order today and see how it goes. If it doesn't work out, then it will just be burned. :)

I use a metal garden trowel , handle removed and attached to 3 foot of 1/2 inch conduit . Works good for scraping and moving coals around on the kettle . Also use it to scrape the Genesis .

going with the shovel. its on the way here.

I've used this brand for years and find them to be the very best http://grillwizard.com. Others just don't hold up (I've tried the cheaper pads of other companies and they've all been subpar).

Expensive, but always been the best. Kind of a weird ordering process. I recommend buying a few extra pads so you don't have to reorder for years!

I think Im gonna try one of these wood scrappers.

I like the handle on the 20" shovel. Seems like it would be easier to grip, hang and not drop. Likely order today and see how it goes. If it doesn't work out, then it will just be burned. :)
I made one almost like that no shovel handle,cost about 3 bucks
Richie
100_6013.JPG

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky