I miss my SMF Home page icon

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

Dutch

Smoking Guru
Original poster
Staff member
Administrator
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
OTBS Admin
Group Lead
Jul 7, 2005
Midvale, UT
I just upgraded from the Galaxy Stratosphere to the Galaxy S4. For the life of me, I can't remember how to install the icon.
Any help would be appreciated!

Open the homepage of smf in your internet browser. Then tap the "menu" key at the bottom left, then tap "add shortcut". There will then be an SMF icon on your home screen.

Is it the standard orange icon or a real smf icon? I can only get the standard one that is the same for any icon. Nothing special. Let me know if I'm doing something wrong. Thanks

Thanks Md. I followed your steps, and instead of "add shortcut" mine says to "add to homepage". It's not the old icon I had but it's an icon.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky