I love bbq chicken!

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

73saint

Master of the Pit
Original poster
OTBS Member
SMF Premier Member
Mar 8, 2017
Near New Orleans La
had a craving for bbq chicken last night and we had a big pack of Costco boneless skinless breasts, and a small pack of wings. I used Lang sweet red rub (which I’ve never used) and rib rack habanero bbq sauce. I had kingsford mesquite charcoals but that didn’t really impart any smoke flavor. My go to for bbq chicken is cook it all the way, we like our bbq chicken charred, then i baste w bbq sauce. Nothing special, and I really didn’t plan on starting a thread. Sorry for the lack of pics but I think this one does a pretty good job of showing what we tasted.

995EFC80-924E-4B18-A3DA-38AEAA44B37D.jpeg
Bbq chicken heaven! These turned out so good, it makes me wonder why I do chicken any other way!

By the way the wings were gone before we ever even sat down, so plated pics would have been worthless.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Hot Threads

Clicky