I have to have this smoking song please help

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.

garyt

Smoking Fanatic
Original poster
Apr 6, 2007
I found this on U tube it is excellent a smoker build and the best smoking song ever, if any one can find a place to get the song PLEASE HELP! I simply must have it to play when people ask what are you smoking today!!!!!!!
icon_cry.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5EOg...eature=related

Thanks Gary

Glad you like it , But where can I get the song. I can just picture it at the campground when people come by to see what I am making with that behind me out of the stereo. That would be perfect. But I have searched online for hours with no luck. No title and no group name?

how bad ya want it?

hook your speaker out to your line in and record it. the cord costs like $5 at radioshack you can record ANY audio you can play that way, and record it with ANY recorder.. some computers audio cards can't do this, which just means you add another sound card and enable both of them, my gaming and multimedia box is setup with 2 sound cards so I can get higher quality audio. if you have a laptop and desktop, set them side by side and same, just 2 interfaces to deal with.

or you could give me a few mins and tell me what format and I'll do it for you?

Or you can just click on my myspace page to hear it. Ive had it on there for years. Or you can go to Brandon Kinneys myspace page and listen to it there too. He has lots of good songs like that.

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Clicky