• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.

I have to have this smoking song please help

garyt

Smoking Fanatic
Joined Apr 6, 2007
Glad you like it , But where can I get the song. I can just picture it at the campground when people come by to see what I am making with that behind me out of the stereo. That would be perfect. But I have searched online for hours with no luck. No title and no group name?

richtee

Epic Pitmaster
OTBS Member
Joined Aug 12, 2007
Sooo capture it offa the Tube. Record as an MP3 or whatever.

ryf

Fire Starter
Joined Sep 1, 2008
how bad ya want it?

hook your speaker out to your line in and record it. the cord costs like $5 at radioshack you can record ANY audio you can play that way, and record it with ANY recorder.. some computers audio cards can't do this, which just means you add another sound card and enable both of them, my gaming and multimedia box is setup with 2 sound cards so I can get higher quality audio. if you have a laptop and desktop, set them side by side and same, just 2 interfaces to deal with.

or you could give me a few mins and tell me what format and I'll do it for you?

lisacsco

Smoking Fanatic
OTBS Member
Joined Apr 30, 2007

The guys who sings it is Brandon Kinney. Here is your link :) I went to the guys profile who posted the link you provided.

low&slow

Smoking Fanatic
OTBS Member
Joined Apr 10, 2007
Or you can just click on my myspace page to hear it. Ive had it on there for years. Or you can go to Brandon Kinneys myspace page and listen to it there too. He has lots of good songs like that.

krusher

Smoking Fanatic
OTBS Member
Joined May 31, 2008
get the u-tube downloader. My boys are always downloading stuff off of youtube with it

Latest posts

Hot Threads

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

We noticed that you're using an ad-blocker, which could block some critical website features. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker.