I Have The Best Brother In Law

• Some of the links on this forum allow SMF, at no cost to you, to earn a small commission when you click through and make a purchase. Let me know if you have any questions about this.
SMF is reader-supported. When you buy through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission.
What a nice end to a Monday reading this! It’s great to hear about the good in people as far to often we hear the opposite. Definitely hard to not feel a little misty eyed reading it so I can only imagine how you felt. I’m sure he’s a great guy no doubt but I suspect when someone does something like this for you that you are also one heck of a good dude!!

Wow that is awesome bud! I’m sure you will be busy all week making a parking spot for that beauty in the barn. Can’t wait to see more pics once you get it home.

Reactions: JLeonard
What a nice end to a Monday reading this! It’s great to hear about the good in people as far to often we hear the opposite. Definitely hard to not feel a little misty eyed reading it so I can only imagine how you felt. I’m sure he’s a great guy no doubt but I suspect when someone does something like this for you that you are also one heck of a good dude!!
Thanks jeff. He's always been a great brother to me

Reactions: jcam222
WOW Jake! That's one of the most touching gifts and stories I've ever heard. The timing couldn't be better given the state of things this year. Very happy for you, and your BIL is one great guy! Congrats, can't wait to see more pics of you and your new ride.

Reactions: TNJAKE
That's awesome Jake and looks like he did a great job on it for you. That's a really nice thing for him to do for you must be a good guy who must think your a pretty good guy as well. I look forward to more pics

Thanks for sharing that Jake, what an awesome story. With everything going on in the world right now we could all use more examples of the good in people. You sir have one heck of a brother in law -- and one cool Jeep!!

Wow what a great story and a great payment for taking his sister off his hands. :emoji_laughing: :emoji_laughing: :emoji_laughing:
Just kidding for sure he is one of a kind lucky you to have him as you BIL.

Warren

SmokingMeatForums.com is reader supported and as an Amazon Associate, we may earn commissions from qualifying purchases.

Latest posts

Clicky